Water Taxi from Savannah to Daufuskie
Want to take a quick 20 minute water taxi from Savannah over to Daufuskie? Well, call captain Gary at Bull River Marina to set up your guided water taxi today! Rent golf carts and go explore Daufuskie Island which is known for it’s history, natural beauty, beautiful beaches, sand roads, and it’s hard to find renowned artisans. Take a step back in time and relax. This will be a day you will never forget.
Visit Bull River Marina online at http://www.bullrivermarina.com/savannah-to-daufuskie-island/ or call 912-897-7300
Things to do on Daufuskie Island:
1. Historic self guided Rob Kennedy Trail
2. Visit The Iron Fish Gallery & Silver Dew Pottery
3. Eat at Marshside Mama’s, The Daufuskie Crab Company or Eagles Nest.
4. Pack a picnic
5. Rent a golf cart and tour the island
6. Get dusty on the historic dirt roads
7. Walk a 5 mile beach and maybe see 20 people
8. Watch the dolphins on the way over.
9. Kayak around the rim of Daufuskie–843-842-9448 for guided tours